Christina Hendricks Experienced Contentment On Gaining 15 PoundsJuly 2nd, 2010 - 8:22 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 2, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): 35-year-old Christina Hendricks is a well-known American actress, who is broadly recognized for her convincing enactment of the character of Joan Holloway in the massively well-liked AMC series, ‘Mad Men’. Recently, Christina agreed to be a part of an interview for the latest issue of Health magazine. She declared during the interview that she experienced colossal happiness on having added 15 pounds to her body as this made her feel that she was dazzling.
Christina had confessed that she was immensely wounded by a recent article in New York Times. This article disparaged the ruffled peach costume that Christina had sported at this year’s Golden Globes. Fashion columnist, Cathy Horyn, had uttered that one must not place a huge girl in a huge dress. Cathy was obviously referring to Christina.
Christina asserted to Health that, subsequent to attending the ceremony, she perpetrated the serious and inadvisable blunder of reading the articles about what she wore. Christina mentioned that those disparaging articles made her sad as she felt that the media can be enormously spiteful.
Christina stated that she has had to tolerate colossal pressure to lose weight. Christina, admired and envied by some for her voluptuousness, has, however, asserted that her willpower to remain true to herself has ultimately delivered desirable repercussions. She mentioned to Health that, when she traveled to Italy, she consumed cappuccinos every day. Her weight increased by 15 pounds. She was thrilled on experiencing that physical augmentation.
Christina has mentioned that she has never endeavored to get rid of some kilos. She feels good when she undresses and gazes at herself in the mirror. She has stated that her weight expresses her womanliness.
- Christina Hendricks Felt Sexiest With Extra 15 Pounds - Jul 02, 2010
- Italy made me sexier: Christina Hendricks - Oct 28, 2010
- Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For "Mad Men" And Her Hourglass Figure - Aug 09, 2010
- Christine Hendricks wants to look like Jessica Alba - Jul 02, 2010
- Nineties Playboy photos show svelte looking Christina Hendricks - Jan 15, 2011
- Christina Hendricks politely criticises 'big girl' critic - Oct 09, 2010
- Hendricks hiding Playboy past - Jan 17, 2011
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks Speaks About Her Role - Aug 09, 2010
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks' No Curves Doll Grabs Attention - Aug 09, 2010
- Christina Hendricks has 'old Hollywood glam with a modern twist' - Oct 04, 2010
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For Her Plus 14 Figure - Jul 26, 2010
- Christina Hendricks is happy to gain 15 pounds - Jul 02, 2010
- Christina Hendricks still fuming over critics' overweight comments - Jul 07, 2010
- Hendricks displays voluptuous figure covered in light underwear - Apr 12, 2011
- Voluptuous Christina Hendricks is 'fabulous role model', says Brit MP - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: american actress, augmentation, blunder, cathy horyn, christina hendricks, columnist, contentment, enactment, golden globes fashion, happiness, health magazine, holloway, mad men, men at work, new york times, peach, pen men, recent article, repercussions, willpower