Christina Aguilera’s divorce finalisedApril 18th, 2011 - 8:34 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 18 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera divorce with music executive Jordan Bratman has been finalised.
The divorce was finalized April 15 after the six-month waiting period required in California finally came to an end, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The 30-year-old singer announced her separation with husband of five years from Jordan in October last year.
Since her separation Aguilera has been dating Matthew Rutler, who has been an assisstant on the sets of her new film “Burlesque”. The singer and her boyfriend have reportedly paid a visit to his hometown of Newport, Rhode Island recently.
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Christina Aguilera legally divorced - Apr 16, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Life has been rough since divorce: Aguilera - Jan 12, 2012
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera takes new man on Japan tour - Dec 05, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera officially divorced from Jordan Bratman - Apr 16, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Aguilera kisses boyfriend in public - Dec 15, 2010
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Spotted With Another Man! - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's Divorce Finally Settled - Feb 12, 2011