Christina Aguilera takes new man on Japan tourDecember 5th, 2010 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 5 (ANI): It seems Christina Aguilera’s rebound romance with new boyfriend Matthew Rutler has reached new heights.
The couple were spotted touching down at Narita International Airport for a visit to Japan this weekend to promote the singer’s new movie ‘Burlesque’, reports the Daily Mail.
Looking dressed down after the long flight, Christina wearing black leggings, grey hooded jacket and a grey cap.
Matthew looked a little bewildered, which is no suprise considering he’s now travelling the world with an international pop star.
But he has music ambitions of his own - although it appears that his new romance may be getting in his way.
His up and coming rock group The Nate Mott Band posted on their Facebook page this week that the guitarist will not be joining them at an upcoming show due to “personal reasons”.
The note added that Rutler is “excited to return… full time in 2011″ to the band.
Earlier this week, Christina opened up about her new relationship just six weeks after announcing her divorce to husband Jordan Bratman.
She blamed her new film Burlesque for driving her and her husband apart but insists she didn’t start her relationship Rutler until after she filed for divorce.
There is a love there’ of Rutler, admitted that the pair did strike up a friendship with while filming the movie,”she said.
“Matthew is a special person. We had a really strong friendship on the movie,” she told People magazine.
“He’s the kind of person you could spend hours on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it’s daylight.
“Once I filed for divorce, we started dating. I’m not trying to jump into anything. I just left a five-year marriage. I’m taking it slow and trying to be happy, ” she added.
The two have made no secret of their romance, enjoying several romantic dates in LA and New York.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, Christina and Rutler enjoyed time in the Big Apple and even visited with his mom Kathleen in Rhode Island according to People magazine. (ANI)
- Aguilera seen hiding 'mystery date' under blanket! - Nov 08, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Spotted With Another Man! - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Christina Aguilera says she's in 'love' with new beau - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera kisses boyfriend in public - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: black leggings, christina aguilera, daily mail, grey cap, international pop, japan tour, narita international airport, nate mott, new boyfriend, new film, new man, new romance, people magazine, personal reasons, rhode islan, rock group, romantic dates, special person, thanksgiving holiday weekend, tour london