Christina Aguilera Getting Advice from Mentor CherNovember 17th, 2010 - 2:30 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Nov 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Christina Aguilera and Cher were both in attendance at the world premiere of ‘Burlesque’ in Hollywood last night, and although everyone was very excited about the movie debut of Christina, she was very adamant that she will never give up singing to start an acting career.
The singing sensation has also been going through a very high profile divorce lately, and recently admitted that she treasures the advice she gets from her friend and mentor, Burlesque co-star, Cher.
“She gave me so much advice, both personally and professionally.She didn’t even have to open her mouth. She is just such an incredible presence and person. Been there and done everything before any of us came along. I admire and respect that truly,” Christina said of Cher Sunday during a press event at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Cher also described the rapport that the two women share, and seemed very fond of Christina. “I have been through many of the things she has gone through. You can tell someone advice, and it was a way of connecting on and off the set,” Cher said, according to RadarOnline.
- Cher Talks About "Burlesque", Her Role And Christina Aguilera - Nov 20, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Curves - Sep 29, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Abusive childhood inspired Aguilera's next film - Apr 03, 2010
- Kristen Bell warns fans not to expect any nudity in 'Burlesque' - Sep 27, 2010
- Aguilera made bosses stalk Cher for film role - Nov 21, 2010
- Christina Aguilera flashes her G-string in see-through tights - Apr 23, 2011
- Review Of Burlesque: Predictable Storyline But Watch For Cher’s Performance - Jan 29, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Shines In 'Burlesque' Soundtrack - Nov 27, 2010
- Aguilera gets bruised shooting 'Burlesque' - Nov 19, 2010
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's Burlesque Performance Leaves Audience Spellbound - Nov 22, 2010
- Rihanna, Aguilera's gigs at 'X Factor' 2010 final 'not too raunchy' - Apr 21, 2011
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: acting career, attendance, cher, christina aguilera, co star, debut, divorce, four seasons hotel, high profile, hollywood, mentor, presence, singing sensation, two women, women share, world premiere