Christina Aguilera confirms her pregnancyNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:28 am ICT by admin
As to how she confirmed her pregnancy, well Aguilera did that by announcing what her New Year resolution for 2008 would be to Glamour magazine.
“That’ll be about the time I enter into mommyhood, so… I’m hoping to have started a beautiful family with my husband!” The Sun quoted her, as telling the mag.
Another resolution, is balancing motherhood and her career.
“I want to get it right, to balance that well with my career.”
She also revealed that hubby Jordan was over the moon with the coming arrival.Oh, he’s thrilled! He’s just great,” she said.
The baby will be the first child for both Aguilera and her hubby.
The couple married in 2005 after they met in 2002 when the Bratman, a music executive, worked for her management company. (ANI)
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- Is Christina Aguilera pregnant? - Nov 22, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Christina Aguilera officially divorced from Jordan Bratman - Apr 16, 2011
- Not planning another baby: Aguilera - May 13, 2010
- Richie all praise for Aguilera's strength - Nov 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera 'blames album response for split from hubby' - Oct 19, 2010
- Men aren't as strong and capable as women, says Christina Aguilera - Nov 05, 2010
- Aguilera, Bratman agree on divorce settlement - Feb 12, 2011
- Aguilera looks for support from mum, pals post-split - Oct 21, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Aguilera splits from husband - Oct 13, 2010
Tags: beautiful family, bump, christina aguilera, family and friends, glamour magazine, hubby, jordan, kept quiet, management company, moon, motherhood, music executive, new year resolution, pregnancy, slip ups