Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew RutlerDecember 15th, 2010 - 10:04 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
December 15, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Christina Aguilera is the well-known American vocalist and actress. The 30-year-old Aguilera’s fondness for her new boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, was rather apparent during the first showing of her film, ‘Burlesque’, in London. She was detected kissing Rutler and catching his hands while conversing with her aficionados. Femalefirst.co.uk has mentioned that a source has revealed that Christina appeared genuinely stress-free and that she did not release Rutler at all while outside the VIP division of a club in London. The source has asserted that, as soon as Christina entered the VIP division, she was guzzling drinks and boogieing. She also brought in co-stars, Chelsea Traille and Kristen Bell, for a saucy routine to her song, ‘Ain’t No Other Man’.
Aguilera is, presently, in the middle of a divorce from Jordan Bratman, who is at his house in Los Angeles with their son, Max.
After the film’s premiere, Christina took part in the after party with Rutler, with the gala being arranged by the jewelry designer, Stephen Webster. Also, her 30th birthday was commemorated on Saturday in the post-premiere gala, with Webster bequeathing her a ring from his collection and Rutler offering her a scrumptious cake.
Aguilera has magnetized censure from some quarters on account of her racy rendition on the finale of the X Factor on Sunday. She, however, has mentioned that she does not deem that there is a concept called excessively racy vis-à-vis the art form of burlesque. She has communicated that ‘Burlesque’, her film, is emblematic of female empowerment as it emphasizes the need for women to be happy with their skin and body.
Aguilera has verbalized that ‘Burlesque’ was culpable for separating her from Bratman, with whom she was wedded for five years. However, she has also vocalized that her romance with Rutler did not commence until after she initiated divorce proceedings. Aguilera has divulged that Rutler, who was her personal assistant in ‘Burlesque’, and she became strong buddies during the film. However, she is not having any expectation from this new bond of hers and is simply trying to be contented.
- Aguilera kisses boyfriend in public - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Spotted With Another Man! - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera legally divorced - Apr 16, 2011
- Christina Aguilera back on the dating scene after marriage split - Nov 27, 2010
- Aguilera seen hiding 'mystery date' under blanket! - Nov 08, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- Christina Aguilera takes new man on Japan tour - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,