Christina Aguilera back on the dating scene after marriage splitNovember 27th, 2010 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 27 (ANI): It looks like Christina Aguilera has moved on from her marriage split - the singer was recently spotted hand-in-hand with the set assistant of her new film ‘Burlesque’.
Aguilera was caught leaving a West Hollywood nightclub with Matthew D Rutler.
The pair left The Abbey on Wednesday night and a beaming Christina was carrying a single red rose in her hand.It’s the second outing in as many weeks for the couple.
They were spotted on a double date with Nicole Richie and Joel Madden at Hollywood’s Soho House last week, but Rutler left the venue hiding under a blanket.
“It’s not serious yet. It’s something she is exploring and finding comfort in. It’s new and she’s taking it day by day,” the Daily Mail quoted an insider as telling People Magazine.
The couple met while filming Burlesque in Los Angeles earlier this year.The film wrapped in September and Christina’s relationship with to record producer Jordan Bratman ended a month later. (ANI)
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Aguilera seen hiding 'mystery date' under blanket! - Nov 08, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- What celebs do to avoid being caught on a date! - Nov 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Headed for divorce, Aguilera hides male friend in car - Nov 08, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera takes new man on Japan tour - Dec 05, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera confirms romance with Rutler - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera says she's in 'love' with new beau - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: abbey, christina aguilera, daily mail, double date, hollywood, hollywood nightclub, insider, jordan bratman, london, marriage, new film, nicole richie, nicole richie and joel madden, people magazine, record producer, relationship, soho house, wednesday night, west hollywood