Christina Aguilera 1st celeb to be honoured on ‘Gay Walk of Fame’April 22nd, 2011 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 22 (ANI): Christina Aguilera has become the first celebrity to be inducted into the Hollywood’s ‘Gay Walk of Fame’.
The Burlesque star arrived Wednesday at The Abbey in West Hollywood accompanied by her boyfriend Matt Rutler.
Aguilera was bursting out of her lace basque which showed off her ample cleavage and teamed the lingerie with a fifties-style suspender belt and finished the look off with a feather and lace negligée and a pair of fishnet tights.
The ‘Gay Walk of Fame’ has been added as part of a revamp of the restaurant and bar.
“We’re proud of Christina, who’s always supported causes important to (gay) people,” the Daily Mail quoted Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center spokesman Stevie St. John as telling RadarOnline.
“We applaud her for speaking out in favour of equality and working to support the community,” he added. (ANI)
- Christina Aguilera flashes her G-string in see-through tights - Apr 23, 2011
- Aguilera honoured by gay community - Apr 22, 2011
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's Burlesque Performance Leaves Audience Spellbound - Nov 22, 2010
- Christina Aguilera back on the dating scene after marriage split - Nov 27, 2010
- Headed for divorce, Aguilera hides male friend in car - Nov 08, 2010
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Aguilera seen hiding 'mystery date' under blanket! - Nov 08, 2010
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera Sizzles On 'DWTS' Stage - Nov 24, 2010
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
- Raunchy in-bed photos of Christina Aguilera and boyfriend surface - Mar 30, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: abbey, basque, boyfriend matt, celeb, celebrity, christina aguilera, cleavage, daily mail, equality, favour, fifties style, fishnet tights, hollywood, lace, lesbian center, lingerie, spokesman, st john, walk of fame, west hollywood