Christina Aguilera’s divorce a result of ‘wild vacation’ with girls!October 16th, 2010 - 1:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 16, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Christina Aguilera’s marriage with Jordan Bratman may have come to an end because of a short wild vacation that the singer took with girlfriends Nicole Richie and Samantha Ronson in Mexico the month before. Sources close to the singer and her music executive husband are of the opinion that everything between Christina Aguilera and her husband were not right long before she went off on her trip with her friends. But things seemed to have become worse after she returned from Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. And it was then that the couple decided to call their relationship quits.
Christina Aguilera, who has had many a hit very early on in her music career, was yet to star in a movie, until “Burlesque” happened. Reports claim that the film has already been shot and is ready for release. “Burlesque” will thus mark the entry of Christina Aguilera into a different form of entertainment industry. And if reports are to be believed it was during the time that she was working on “Burlesque” that the singer spent lesser time with her husband, preferring to remain on the movie sets, as a result of which their marriage suffered.
Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman have been married for five years and share a son Max. In a statement post her separation, Christina Aguilera said that Max was still the first priority in her life. Both she Jordan Bratman share joint custody of their son.
– Sampurn Wire
- Christina Aguilera's 'wild girls' trip' was precursor to divorce - Oct 14, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Splits Up With Husband Jordan Bratman - Oct 14, 2010
- Samantha Ronson, Christina Aguilera had threesome? - Oct 30, 2010
- What's The Reason Behind Christina Aguilera And Jordan Bratman's Split? - Oct 22, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera legally divorced - Apr 16, 2011
- Richie all praise for Aguilera's strength - Nov 04, 2010
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Aguilera wants to do more movies - Dec 19, 2010
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Aguilera beams with pride for being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- Aguilera splits from husband - Oct 13, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: cabo san lucas, christina aguilera, christina aguilera and jordan bratman, divorce, entertainment industry, first priority, girls, joint custody, marriage, mexico, music career, music executive, nicole richie, relationship, samantha ronson, son max