Christie Brinkley vows never to get married againJune 2nd, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 2 (ANI): Although it has been a year since Christie Brinkley has been divorced, she is in no mood to get married again.
Brinkley, who divorced Peter Cook in July 2008 after he had an affair with his teenage assistant, has vowed that she’ll never make the same mistake again.
“I would never get married again,” Us magazine quoted the supermodel as telling Ladies’ Home Journal.
She added: “With what I know, I don’t see why anyone would get married.”
Brinkley has decided that after four failed marriages, she is done with the institution.
“I totally believe in true love, and I think couples should celebrate their love over and over again. [But] right at the beginning of a relationship, I would formalize an exit strategy,” she said. (ANI)
- Christie Brinkley won't marry again - Jul 12, 2011
- I haven't given up on love: Christie Brinkley - May 31, 2011
- Christie Brinkley selling off wedding dress - Mar 11, 2010
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley Launches Jewellry Designs For QVC - Aug 02, 2010
- Christie Brinkley & Peter Cook finally settle their divorce issues - Oct 14, 2009
- Katie Price won't marry again - May 02, 2011
- Christie Brinkley vows never to marry again - Jul 12, 2008
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Christie Brinkley Roped In To Play Broadway Role - Feb 08, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Cheryl Tiegs Talks Of Aging And Modeling On "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Feb 05, 2011
- Brinkley's ex-hubby Cook says bitter divorce battle revived his career - Sep 04, 2009