Christian TV On ‘So You Think You Can Dance’July 30th, 2010 - 7:28 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
July 30, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Christian TV was one of the artists who performed on Thursday’s episode of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ and the artist has become a rage on the web ever since his performance. He was seen performing his new single ‘When She Turns 18′. The show also witnessed two dancers being sent home and other performances which included the cast of ‘Step Up 3D’.
Christian TV has signed a recent deal with Motown and has already gathered a significant fan following among teenagers for his techno-pop aggressive style. Even before release, his video was watched widely on the web giving the youngster the much needed publicity. The message of his single ‘When She Turns 18′ is aimed at the fathers of the teenage girls who keep their daughter under tab till they are adults and once they come out of their shells, they create havoc. The video is a technically sound provocative one that shows a girl waking up inside a TV and putting on her clothes. She is later seen listening to music in the clothes that she hurriedly puts on and then other clips show her at a party with the singer himself.
Apart from Christian TV’s performance the episode of So You Think You Can Dance’ also saw Nigel Lythgoe was seen giving a hearty farewell to one of the contestants who went home. He was also seen criticizing the American audience for voting out a better dancer. The other performer, Allison Iraheta performed with artist Orianthi and showcased their new single ‘Don’t Waste The Pretty’.
- American Idol: No 'Top 24' Stage, 'Top 12' Straightaway! - Nov 20, 2010
- Gaga to guest judge dance show - Jul 05, 2011
- Allison Iraheta Back On "American Idol" Stage - Feb 26, 2010
- I value India's rich culture: Brazilian choreographer (With Images) - Dec 22, 2011
- Dance about energy, passion: Karan Johar - Jun 08, 2012
- US Celebrates National Dance Day - Aug 01, 2010
- MJ's lead guitarist strums for 'Rockstar' - Sep 30, 2011
- Jabbawockeez Wow On 'America's Got Talent' - Jul 29, 2010
- Billy Bell And Jose Ruiz Gets Eliminated From "So You Think You Can Dance" - Jul 30, 2010
- Britney Spears accused of using man as her body double in new video - Apr 08, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres Gets Praises On "So You Think You Can Dance" Finale - Aug 14, 2010
- Kerry Katona can't keep eyes off males - Jan 13, 2011
- '3 Idiots' team praises Aamir's show (Movie Snippets) - May 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance: Last Dance, Winner Revealed! - Aug 12, 2011
- Ignite Fest will be based on Indian classical dances (With Image) - Nov 03, 2010
Tags: aggressive style, allison, american audience, christian tv, dancer, dancers, farewell, havoc, kar, listening to music, motown, Nigel Lythgoe, orianthi, publicity, rage, shells, so you think you can dance, teenage girls, teenagers, youngster