Christian Bale to play Doctor Strange?October 29th, 2008 - 6:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 29 (ANI): British actor Christian Bale has been tipped to play the part of popular comic book sorcerer Doctor Strange in a film to be made next year.
Bale, 34, who was applauded for his role in the recent Batman movies, is said to be on the top of the list of film bosses, who are planning on securing a leading Hollywood name for the big-budget flick.
Christian is hot property right now, courtesy of Batman, the Daily Express quoted a movie source as saying.
Doctor Strange is a very different kind of hero to Batman and its felt Christian is the sort of actor who can make the part work on screen.
“Its understood a deal could be struck in the coming weeks, the source added. (ANI)
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- British Actor Henry Cavill Lands Role In "Superman: Man of Steel" - Feb 01, 2011
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Actor Tom Hardy To Be In Third Batman Movie - Oct 14, 2010
- Anne Hathaway From Tiara To Catsuit In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Bale to play American priest - Dec 24, 2010
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- Batman Christian Bale was in Aurora town visiting the shooting victims - Jul 25, 2012
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- Why won't Bale miss Batman costume? - Jun 20, 2012
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' - dark, knightly and rises to expectations (IANS Movie Review) - Jul 20, 2012
- Bale sanitises hands after fan interaction - Jul 21, 2012
- Top Hollywood Actresses Vying For A Role In New 'Batman' Movie - Jan 14, 2011
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011