Christian Bale seeking US citizenship?April 4th, 2010 - 3:03 am ICT by IANS
London, April 4 (IANS) British actor Christian Bale has applied for US citizenship, a media report said.
The “Terminator Salvation” star had left his native Wales in 1976, lived in Europe and then shifted to US for work and if rumours are to be believed, the actor is seeking US citizenship, reports starpulse.com.
Bale is married to American model Sibi Blazic and currently lives in Los Angeles with daughter Emmeline.
- Christian Bale applies for U.S. citizenship? - Apr 04, 2010
- Bale never wanted to get married - Jul 05, 2012
- Bale was once dumped by Barrymore - Jun 01, 2012
- Bale hasn't spoken to family in 18 months - Mar 09, 2010
- Christian Bale denies marriage trouble - Feb 11, 2011
- Berry hopes to give daughter European education - Aug 27, 2012
- Bale's daughter loves his Batman act - Jul 17, 2012
- Christian Bale slams partying problem reports - Feb 11, 2011
- Christian Bale prefers modest lifestyle - May 25, 2009
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Christian Bale hasn't spoken to family since Dark Knight premiere tirade - Mar 09, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Simpson plans to start wedding dress line - Jul 06, 2012