Christian Bale praises his wife for putting up with his mood swingsJune 2nd, 2009 - 2:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 2 (ANI): ‘The Dark Knight’ star Christian Bale has nothing but praise for his wife Sibi, especially when it comes to her taking his intense mood swings in her stride.
Bale, 35, who insists the former model “doesn’t take any nonsense”, had made headlines earlier this year when a tape of him ranting at a production worker on his ‘Terminator Salvation’ movie was leaked on the Internet.
The actor put down his foul-mouthed outburst to the acting techniques he uses to stir his emotions for intense scenes, and admits that his dedication to his work is often carried home with him.
“My attitude does change at home, depending on which character I’m playing, but Sibi likes that. She thinks it’s quite cool,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“You can look at it in two ways. You can think, ‘That poor woman, forced to put up with that.’ Or, ‘What an incredibly lucky woman, who gets to be with all these different guys all the time.’
“I have a very strong wife. She’s incredibly strong and feisty, she doesn’t take any nonsense and I love it!” he added. (ANI)
- Rooney in FA probe over foul-mouthed rant at Upton Park - Apr 03, 2011
- Ferguson's wife saw Rooney's FA ban coming - Apr 10, 2011
- Bale's daughter loves his Batman act - Jul 17, 2012
- 'Victimized' Rooney will be spurred on by two-match FA ban: Ferguson - Apr 10, 2011
- Christian Bale fears his rant may affect 'Terminator Salvation' release - May 11, 2009
- Cage's rant caught on camera - Dec 14, 2010
- Jerry Lewis wants to punch LiLo in her mouth - Sep 03, 2010
- Fergie, Man U board to fight Roo's two-match FA ban - Apr 05, 2011
- I will 'try not to' break any rackets at Wimbledon: Williams - Jun 18, 2010
- Odd to outright bizarre, India goes superstitious for World Cup - Apr 01, 2011
- Bale hasn't spoken to family in 18 months - Mar 09, 2010
- Serena claims to have moved on from US Open foul-mouthed outburst - Jan 10, 2010
- Christian Bale applies for U.S. citizenship? - Apr 04, 2010
- Christian Bales mum devastated over his taped rant - Feb 05, 2009
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
Tags: acting techniques, attitude, christian bale, dark knight, dedication, emotions, former model, headlines, intense mood swings, intense scenes, lucky woman, nonsense, outburst, poor woman, terminator, two ways