Christian Bale fears his rant may affect ‘Terminator Salvation’ releaseMay 11th, 2009 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 11 (ANI): Batman star Christian Bale has said that the controversy surrounding his ranting on the sets of ‘Terminator Salvation’ could affect the film’s release.
The actor fears that his foul-mouthed tirade, which recently hit the headlines, has gained more attention than the film itself.
“What’s being focused on is four minutes where I behaved bad,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling US TV.
The 35-year-old star exploded when a director walked on set, and wrecked a scene.
Soon after, audiotapes about the incident grabbed media attention, forcing Bale to come out and apologised for his ranting. (ANI)
- Christian Bale to star in 'The Fighter' - Apr 21, 2009
- Christian Bale praises his wife for putting up with his mood swings - Jun 02, 2009
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- Christian Bales mum devastated over his taped rant - Feb 05, 2009
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Freida to romance Christian Bale (With Image) - Jun 29, 2012
- Celebrity Apologies That Made Headlines - Feb 22, 2010
- Top 10 Celebrity Web scandals revealed - May 10, 2009
- Christian Bale gets crewmember fired from 'Terminator: Salvation' - Feb 04, 2009
- Christian Bale forced writers to re-do 'Terminator Salvation' script - May 12, 2009
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Christian Bale apologises for expletive-ridden rant against crewmember - Feb 07, 2009
- Bale calls his profanity-laced tirade on Terminator sets 'inexcusable' - May 19, 2009
- Batman Christian Bale was in Aurora town visiting the shooting victims - Jul 25, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011