Christian Bale denies marriage troubleFebruary 11th, 2011 - 4:41 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 11 (IANS) A representative for Christian Bale has rubbished reports that the actor’s marriage is in trouble following his hard-partying behaviour.According to a report by editors at America’s Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scenes throughout the movie industry’s current awards season.
It is said that the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his “boorish behaviour” at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, which initiated tension between Bale and wife Sibi Blazic.
However, his representative denies any such problem, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“There’s no truth to the story in the Star,” said the spokesperson.
- Christian Bale slams partying problem reports - Feb 11, 2011
- Bale never wanted to get married - Jul 05, 2012
- Christian Bale applies for U.S. citizenship? - Apr 04, 2010
- Christian Bale seeking US citizenship? - Apr 04, 2010
- Colin Firth in 'Oldboy' remake? - Nov 15, 2011
- Depp in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'? - Jul 07, 2011
- McCartney to get top French honour - Sep 04, 2012
- Weinstein, fashion label Halston split? - Jul 17, 2011
- Taylor Swift finds love again - Mar 01, 2011
- Affleck supports politician's campaign - May 24, 2012
- Bale was once dumped by Barrymore - Jun 01, 2012
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Katy Perry to star in Opera biopic - Mar 03, 2012
- Pitt parties hard at Cannes sans Jolie - May 25, 2012
- Moore, Weinsteins settle 'Fahrenheit' suit - Feb 17, 2012