Christian Bale accidentally chopped off a finger and did not feel a thing!May 4th, 2009 - 11:36 am ICT by ANI
London, May 4 (ANI): Actor Christian Bale has revealed that he once accidentally chopped off the top of one of his fingers and was far from feeling any pain.
The Batman star said he injured his left hand index finger during a dirt-biking accident and was surprised to realise it did not hurt.
“I had a dirt-biking accident and chopped it off at the end,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“You have something as extreme as that - you’ve lost the end of your finger - but it didn’t hurt.
“I just kept looking at it going, ‘Why is that not hurting?’ The body’s amazing,” he added.
The 35-year-old continued: “It looks horrible. Everyone else almost faints looking at it.”
Meanwhile, the Brit, who is presently working on his upcoming sci-fi film Terminator Salvation, confessed he got his “English teeth” fixed.
But he added: “I kept a mould of my old ones because I did like them and I knew I’d miss them.” (ANI)
- Christian Bale slices finger in biking accident - May 04, 2009
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Matt Damon to join sci-fi movie 'Elysium'? - Dec 14, 2010
- 'The King's Speech' big winner of Oscar evening - Feb 28, 2011
- Christian Bale forced writers to re-do 'Terminator Salvation' script - May 12, 2009
- Justin Timberlake hurts his leg on film set - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Blue' director's next is a sci-fi adventure film - Jul 08, 2011
- Batman Christian Bale was in Aurora town visiting the shooting victims - Jul 25, 2012
- Noomi Rapace refuses to look sexy - May 14, 2012
- Russell Crowe not starring in 'Westworld' remake - Sep 08, 2010
- 'Bunty Aur Babli' in English to be quirkier - Jul 25, 2012
- Joy ride on a toy bike that you just can't miss (Features, with Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Timberlake's mom inspires Olivia Wilde - Aug 17, 2011
- Arjun Rampal to attend Rohit Bal's couture show - Jul 25, 2011
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011