Chris wants two weddings with PorterJuly 29th, 2012 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Irish actor Chris O’Dowd is planning to have two weddings with writer Dawn Porter.
The two are set to tie the knot next month here. After that Chris is keen on hosting a second party in Hollywood, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Dawn has her UK celeb mates coming to the first wedding, like Caroline Flack, but they’d love an LA (Los Angeles) bash too,” Closer magazine quoted a source as saying.
The couple also plan to invite reality TV star Ruth Brown to perform on their wedding day.
“They both want Ruth Brown from ‘The Voice’ to sing at the service. Dawn has chosen an emotional song,” the source said.
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Caroline Flack receives death threats - Nov 18, 2011
- Brad, Angelina to wed by autumn? - Mar 15, 2012
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Kate Moss to look modern on wedding day - Mar 05, 2011
- Cooper back together with ex-girlfriend? - Jul 13, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kunis, Kutcher to adopt a pet - Sep 05, 2012
- Simon Cowell wants to wed on yacht - Mar 22, 2010
- Has Nicole Richie cut down wedding guest list? - Dec 09, 2010
Tags: caroline flack, celeb, closer magazine, dawn, emotional song, hollywood, hollywood reports, irish actor, london, love, mates, o dowd, party in hollywood, reality tv, ruth brown, tv star, wedding day, weddings