Chris Rock offers marital advice to Tiger WoodsApril 14th, 2010 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 14 (ANI): Chris Rock has offered marital advise to Tiger Woods.
The comedian, who has been married to wife Malaak Compton-Rock for 13 years, gave a piece of advice to the golfer in an interview with PBS’ Tavis Smiley.
“Tiger, just come home and don’t say, ‘Never again. Just say, ‘I’m going to try to do my best,” the New York Daily News quoted Chris as saying in the interview obtained by Radar.com.
“I went on David Letterman the other day, and I kissed my wife … I was back so fast, she woulda thought I got a pizza or something. I’m just trying to stay out of trouble,” he added. (ANI)
- Chris Rock spotted with his love child? - Mar 21, 2010
- Tiger Woods working on improving his life and game - Mar 18, 2011
- Woods, a 'national joke' in US over poor performance at Bridgestone - Aug 11, 2010
- Expert recommends Woods to focus on his recovery - Feb 20, 2010
- I was living a life of a lie, says Tiger Woods - Mar 22, 2010
- Top New Zealand golfer reveals affair with Japanese - Sep 03, 2010
- Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren 'to share joint custody of kids' - May 11, 2010
- Woods' mistresses 'to celebrate 1yr anniversary of his infamous car crash' - Nov 26, 2010
- After Arizona vacation wife Elin back home, but without Tiger - Mar 01, 2010
- Perry, Brand reach divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2012
- Tiger Woods' wife calls of divorce? - Jan 28, 2010
- Meet Tiger Woods' newest mistress - Mar 24, 2010
- Ron Isley's Destiny Is On A Roll - Nov 30, 2010
- Prince reveals his childhood epilepsy ordeal - Apr 30, 2009
- After emails, Woods' porn star mistress promises to post photos - Mar 27, 2010
Tags: 13 years, april 14, chris rock, comedian, compton, david letterman, marital advice, new york daily news, pbs, pbs tavis smiley, piece of advice, pizza, radar, tavis smiley, tiger, tiger woods, york daily news