Chris Moyles bids farewell to his radio showSeptember 15th, 2012 - 1:21 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Sept 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Chris Moyles, the renowned BBC radio 1 DJ is saying goodbye to the radio. The radio show host’s farewell will be a very big loss to the radio station since he is one of the finest broadcasters that the radio has had so far.
He is a person who has a passion for what he does and he presented the breakfast show very well. Moyles is leaving the radio after being a breakfast show presenter for eight years. He said that it has never been cool to like him and he also added that he is not cool. The idea that he will be leaving the show appeals to make people who are in to music since he was never in to playing music during his show.
The new presenter who will be taking his place Nick Grimshaw seems like a welcome replacement for Moyles. A lot has been written about how 38 year old Moyles is too old for radio.
His exit from the show might have come as a result of the radio station wanting to position itself at a better place as a radio station for the youth. Critics of the radio presenter say that it is like listening to their dad and in this case, listening to a funny uncle.
- 103 Jamz Radio Host Lawrence "Cool DJ Law" Brown Dies Aged 40 - Sep 20, 2010
- Now, a radio toaster to save kitchen space - Feb 24, 2011
- Frisky Radio Celebrates Electronic Music From India - Jun 07, 2010
- Take That bag 'most played' gong - Jun 19, 2010
- Harry Styles parties with Pixie Geldof - Feb 06, 2012
- Sir Elton John utters the F-word live on air during family radio show - Jan 29, 2011
- Women talk to dogs more than their partner - Aug 23, 2011
- Styles house hunting in London - Jul 06, 2012
- Rachel Maddow reveals on David Letterman show that she used to be a Glenn Beck fan - Dec 17, 2010
- India rocks, say 'Poets of the Fall' - Aug 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,