Chris Martin’s sleepless nightsDecember 31st, 2011 - 7:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Singer Chris Martin is troubled by sleepless nights, so much so that he has sought the help of a therapist to solve the dilemma.
When the Coldplay singer manages to fall asleep, he ends up waking due to nightmares, reports thesun.co.uk.
“I have many more nightmares than dreams - probably nine to one. Real life is much better,” said Martin.
- Rihanna skips Paralympic rehearsals - Sep 10, 2012
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Paltrow offers Valentine's Day tips - Feb 12, 2012
- Coldplay raises $406,600 for charity - Jan 02, 2010