Chris Martin’s funny friendship with Jay-ZDecember 1st, 2011 - 9:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Coldplay frontman Chris Martin feels that people find his friendship with Jay-Z hilarious.
The singer and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow have a strong bond with the rapper and his spouse Beyonce Knowles and Chris believe they get on well because they can identify with one another, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Yes, our friendship is hilarious. What’s the common denominator? Well, underneath he probably feels a bit like me and I probably feel a bit like him,” he said.
–Indo-Asia News Service
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z versus Chris Martin - Sep 23, 2009
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012