Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lotteryOctober 17th, 2011 - 7:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Oct 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Chris Martins believes getting married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow is like having the winning-ticket of a lottery. The Coldplay singer was speaking on the show CBS Sunday Morning when he made the comment. The couple has two children together.
Paltrow was with the children – 7-year-old Apple and 5-year-old Moses – on Sunday. They were at a park in New York where they were photographed having a lot of fun together. Gwyneth is raising her children as Jewish after she traced her roots to Israel this year.
Speaking about the family, Martin said he feels privileged to be part of it. He explained that he had a “giant leap” with his marriage to the Oscar-winning actress.
Martin revealed on the show that, “It’s a big leap? What, from being a loser to going out with an Oscar winner? It’s a giant leap. Let’s face it, it’s like winning the lottery…It’s made it more focused. And you have a purpose. I like what it does. Just the idea of having to work hard so your kids are okay.”
Martin and Gwyneth met in 2002 and after going out for just over a year, the two got married on the 5th of December 2003.
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- Paltrow slams reports of moving to US - Mar 23, 2010
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Chris Martin says Kids keep adults' ego in check - Jun 29, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow set to sign music deal with Atlantic Records - Mar 07, 2011
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, apple, being a loser, cbs, cbs sunday morning, chris martin, coldplay, giant leap, gwyneth paltrow, israel, lottery new york, marriage, martins, old moses, oscar winner, roots, winning the lottery