Chris Martin says Kids keep adults’ ego in checkJune 29th, 2012 - 5:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Singer Chris Martin, who is married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow, says his children are the reason he doesn’t have a big ego.
The 37-year-old says his children - Apple, 7 and Moses, 5 — are more important for him than his career.
“Just at the point where you would have got really big egos, we all have these little people who we are all responsible for and they keep us focused on what is really important in life,” contactmusic.com quoted Martin as saying.
“If you ever feel like you are big-headed as a rock star, you come back and your children and family have a very keen knack for making you feel very small again,” he added.
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants another baby - Apr 13, 2010
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Publicising relationship unnecessary: Paltrow - Nov 19, 2010
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Paltrow feels proud on receiving Walk of Fame (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits marriage is hard - Jan 20, 2011