Chris Martin says he’d only go solo if Gwyneth Paltrow dumped himJune 10th, 2009 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has said that he’d only think of a solo album if his wife Gwyneth Paltrow dumped him.
When asked if he would release a solo album, the rocker said that the chances were so meagre that only a catastrophe could make him sing without his band.
“It would probably mean I’ve been dumped by my wife and I desperately need the money,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
He added: “Hell would not only have to freeze over but be skated over and completely closed up. The Pope would have to declare it didn’t even exist. I cannot think of anything worse.”
Currently, Chris and his bandmates-guitarist Jonny Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman and drummer Will Champion-are on their mammoth world tour. (ANI)
- Coldplay land megabucks deal - Aug 18, 2010
- Coldplay tries hypnosis - Oct 28, 2011
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing - Aug 27, 2012
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Coldplay ventures into wristbands business - Nov 04, 2011
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'thinks English men are too apologetic' - Mar 12, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Coldplay raises $406,600 for charity - Jan 02, 2010
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012