Chris Hemsworth names baby girl ‘India’May 13th, 2012 - 4:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) Actor Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky named their first child ‘India’ as they “love the country”.
Hemsworth and Pataky, who tied the knot in 2010, said they love the country and that’s the reason why they named their baby girl after it.
“We love the country and the name,” Hemsworth was quoted as saying in people.com.
“I am only going to speak to the baby in Spanish. I have already told my husband, ‘Get ready with Spanish because, if not, you’re not going to be able to understand what we say’,” said the Spanish actress.
- Hemsworth finds fatherhood amazing - May 15, 2012
- Hemsworth dots over daughter's cuteness - Jun 08, 2012
- 'Thor' star Chris Hemsworth marries girlfriend Elsa Pataky - Dec 29, 2010
- Hemsworth takes parenting tips from brother - Jul 03, 2012
- Nick Lachey, wife welcome son - Sep 13, 2012
- Anna Faris welcomes baby boy - Aug 26, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Baby's name not decided yet: Raj Kundra - May 23, 2012
- Kate Middleton pregnant? - Sep 06, 2012
- Lily Aldridge is pregnant - Jan 04, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Lively wants 30 kids - Sep 12, 2012
- Denise Richards proud of her daughters - Aug 07, 2012
- Gary Barlow to be dad again - Feb 20, 2012