Chris has matured, says Rihanna’s dadJuly 4th, 2012 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 4 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna’s father thinks that his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, has changed with age and that the couple should forget their abusive past.
“Chris has matured a lot. I think everybody has to put the past behind them. And they seem to have done that. Being a couple is all up to her,” contactmusic.com quoted the singer’s father Ronald Fenty as saying.
The former couple has apparently been spending a lot of time together over the last few weeks and Fenty hopes they get back together.
“Every decision is her decision. I just wish her the best. I hope things will work out,” he said.
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Rihanna warned over drugs, Chris Brown - Mar 12, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna vows never to cry in public - Nov 29, 2010
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Rihanna ignores naysayers, lives life on her own terms - Jun 01, 2012