Chris Brown’’s manager denies having sexual relationship with himMarch 12th, 2009 - 1:20 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 12 (ANI): Singer Chris Brown’’s manager Tina Davis has finally shot down suggestions that she had a sexual relationship with her client, and that it was her racy text message that triggered the row between him and Rihanna.
A report on TMZ.com recently suggested that it was a text message from Tina that initiated the alleged attack on Rihanna by Brown.
However, Tina claims that she only has a strictly professional relationship with Brown, and nothing more than that.
“The relationship between Ms. Davis and Mr. Brown is that of manager and client. There has never been any other relationship. The rumors in circulation are false,” the New York Daily News quoted her lawyer Marshall Grossman as saying.
“There are no e-mails between Ms. Davis and Mr. Brown of the type which have been described in media reports,” the lawyer added.
The identity of the texter still remains unidentified, as neither Rihanna nor Brown are ready to reveal the true facts about the alleged attack and what actually triggered it. “Rihanna is just not talking to the people on her team. Chris also isn”t talking to his management. Everyone is waiting for them to clear up all the questions and reports. But neither of them is communicating,” a source said.
Meanwhile, the ”Umbrella” hitmaker made her very first outing to celebrate her belated birthday, after hitting the headlines for allegedly being attacked by Brown and left with horrific injuries.
“She was in great spirits having a ton of fun,” a source said.
However, Brown was not in attendance at Rihanna’’s belated birthday celebration.
“No signs of Chris Brown,” the source added. (ANI)
- Sex text from Brown''s manager triggered Rihanna fight - Mar 11, 2009
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna sends raunchy text to Joe Jonas? - Aug 10, 2011
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Natasha Ellie the woman behind Rihanna-Chris Brown fight? - Mar 23, 2009
- Chris Brown keen to change his staff? - Mar 12, 2009
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Gr8: Briton smashes world texting record - Aug 23, 2010
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Brit woman is world's fastest texter typing 26-word message in 25 secs - Aug 23, 2010
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
Tags: alleged attack, attendance, belated birthday, birthday celebration, chris brown, circulation, horrific injuries, marshall grossman, mr brown, new york daily news, professional relationship, rihanna, sexual relationship, singer chris, spirits, text message, tina davis, true facts, umbrella, york daily news