Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-upMarch 23rd, 2011 - 2:35 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 23 (IANS) Singer Chris Brown is upset that people are not letting him move on after his bust-up with singer Rihanna two years ago, says a source.
According to reports, Brown lost his temper Tuesday following an interview with Robin Roberts of TV show “Good Morning America” as she asked him about Rihanna.
“He’s been trying to move on from his past and focus on his music, and he’s finally putting out an album. Why can’t we focus on that? He makes great music and he loves his fans. He’s a good kid,” people.com quoted a source as saying.
Brown was sentenced to five years of probation, one year of domestic violence counselling, and six months of community service in 2009 for assaulting singer Rihanna, who was his girlfriend at the time.
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Chris Brown could face charges after 'violent outburst at 'GMA' - Mar 23, 2011
- Chris Brown 'focusing on his upcoming album' - Jun 01, 2009
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- ABC won't press charges against Chris Brown - Mar 23, 2011
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Chris Brown buys a new mansion for $1.5 million - Nov 23, 2011
- Rosie O Donnell defends Chris Brown - Apr 05, 2011
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- It's time to forgive Chris Brown: Cole - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012