Chris Brown to launch graffiti art movementNovember 3rd, 2010 - 2:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 3 (IANS) R&B singer Chris Brown is adding graffiti to his list of accomplishments - he is reportedly planning to launch a new urban art movement.
He has recently posted pictures of his own pop-artwork on Twitter.com and dined with contemporary artist Ron English and his wife Tarssa Yazdani.
“Chris has been a huge fan of Ron’s for a while and has a tattoo of Ron’s art on his arm,” contactmusic.com reports.
The two discussed working together and also Brown’s plans to launch a graffiti art movement called “Breezy Art”.
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Chris Brown to launch toy line - Apr 27, 2012
- Cyrus gets inked to support gay community - Aug 01, 2011
- German artists connect to India with hip-hop graffiti - Dec 09, 2011
- Fan stuns Ashton Kutcher - Feb 22, 2010
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Longoria won't remove marriage tattoo despite split - Jan 13, 2011
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor auction raises over $150 mn - Dec 21, 2011
- Benet to become dad - Dec 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue not quitting 'The X-Factor' - Oct 30, 2010
- Andre to collaborate with Brown? - Jun 03, 2012
- Bobby Brown's wife hospitalised - Sep 04, 2012
- Chris Brown And Justin Bieber Collaborated For A Grand Release This New Year - Dec 27, 2010