Chris Brown spends late night in bar after getting charged in Rihanna caseMarch 7th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 07 (ANI): It seems that singer Chris Brown is trying his best to shun away the bad memories of his alleged attack on Rihanna, as he was spotted leaving a Hollywood bar at 3:45 am.
Brown was escorted by his bodyguards when he left the chic Hollywood bar in the midnight, according to TMZ.
Brown has been charged with allegedly attacking Rihanna and leaving her with horrific injuries.
The charges against him could mean at least a five-year jail term.
Brown, who allegedly brutally battered the Umbrella hitmaker, has been released on a 50,000-dollar bail until a hearing on April 6. He has been ordered not to indulge in any kind of violent activity.
Although the current circumstances indicate that Rihanna wont testify against Brown, she has taken a court order of protection stating that Brown cannot “harass, strike, threaten, assault (sexually or otherwise), follow, stalk, molest, destroy or damage personal or real property, disturb the peace, keep under surveillance, or block movements of (Rihanna).”
According to the court order, Rihanna can also “record any prohibited communications made by the restrained person.”
While the court order seems to be in Rihannas favour, Brown got few words of encouragement from her lawyer Etra at the hearing.
“I think that Rihanna would like this over as quickly as possible as well. It benefits everybody, the New York Daily News quoted Etra as telling Brown.
Brown replied: “I”m just a little confused on the timing.”
While Etra tried to calm down Brown, she also stated that Rihanna would totally co-operate with the law.
“Rihanna will do everything the law requires her to do. She”ll do what the law requires of her. That’’s all I will say, Etra said.
Browns mother, Joyce Hawkins, was also present at the hearing, who has herself been a victim of domestic violence at the hands of Browns step-father. (ANI)
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Rihanna may testify against Chris Brown, says her lawyer - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna will testify in Browns assault case, says lawyer - Mar 07, 2009
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 29, 2011
- I did not assault Rihanna, says singer Chris Brown - Apr 07, 2009
- P. Diddy Sued For $900 Billion For Bringing Down World Trade Center! - Jan 29, 2011
- Rihanna 'agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown' - Feb 11, 2011
- Patricia Cornwell: The Star Who Leads An Amazingly Down To Earth Life - Dec 17, 2010
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Rihanna to appear in court - May 29, 2009
- Chris Brown meets domestic violence victims - Sep 13, 2012
- Rihanna to testify at Chris Brown assault trial - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna hangs out with Rob Kardashian - Aug 27, 2012
- Chris Brown's mum "loves Rihanna like a daughter" - Sep 05, 2009
Tags: alleged attack, bad memories, bodyguards, browns, chris brown, etra, few words, hitmaker, hollywood bar, horrific injuries, joyce hawkins, mother joyce, new york daily news, order of protection, singer chris, tmz, victim of domestic violence, violent activity, words of encouragement, york daily news