Chris Brown must have been provoked: CousinFebruary 13th, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 13 (IANS) Singer Chris Brown’s cousin has come to his defence saying he must have been provoked to hit his girlfriend Rihanna recently.
Contactmusic.com reports that Phylicia Thompson is the latest family member to defend Brown.
Thompson said: “Chris was not brought up… to beat on a woman. It had to be something to provoke him for Chris to do it (sic). He wouldn’t have done it just to be having fun. Yes, he’s done something wrong, because he put his hands on her (Rihanna), but you don’t know what happened. He had to be provoked to do it. Everybody loved Chris… This comes as a surprise to me.”
Other family members defending him include his sister Lytrell Bundy.
- Now, Chris Browns cousin speaks in his defense - Feb 13, 2009
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna rues drought of men! - Apr 05, 2012
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Chris Brown meets domestic violence victims - Sep 13, 2012
- It's time to forgive Chris Brown: Cole - May 23, 2012
- Rosie O Donnell defends Chris Brown - Apr 05, 2011
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011