Chris Brown hopes to make chart comeback with Keri Hilson’s helpJune 22nd, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 22 (ANI): R ‘n’ B star Chris Brown is hoping to make a chart comeback with the help of American songwriter Keri Hilson, once his assault case is over.
Hilson, 26, has confirmed that she has been in talks with 20-year-old Brown, who will be appearing in court in Los Angeles on June 22 to face charges he attacked and threatened the life of ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
“Us working together will probably be the first project I’ve worked on as a songwriter in a while,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
This is not the first time the two are working together, as they have already performed a duet for track Superhuman. Hilson also wrote ‘Young Love’ for Brown.
Hilson hopes that Brown and Rihanna will resolve the upcoming court case quickly and amicably.
“It is unfortunate what they are going through,” she added. (ANI)
- R&B Singer Keri Hilson Makes A Comeback With "No Boys Allowed" - Dec 22, 2010
- Chris Brown back to work to resurrect his career - Jun 25, 2009
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Chris Brown meets domestic violence victims - Sep 13, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Chris Brown plans comeback gig in New Jersey - Sep 25, 2009
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Judge Praises Chris Brown For Community Service - Aug 30, 2010
- Rihanna hangs out with Rob Kardashian - Aug 27, 2012
- Chris Brown still has feelings for Rihanna - Oct 22, 2009