Chris Brown ‘focusing on his upcoming album’June 1st, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 1 (ANI): Chris Brown is moving on from his troubles with ex-lover/ singer Rihanna by focusing on his upcoming album, according to a pal.
Brown is set to face the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker in a Los Angeles court next month on charges of assault and making criminal threats, stemming from an alleged bust-up with Rihanna after a pre-Grammy Awards party in February (09).
However, a friend of Brown has said that the singer is dealing with his current situation by throwing himself into music.
“Chris is focused. He knows how to deal with whatever is going on and is willing to do what he has to do to please his fans,” the Daily Star quoted Robert Allen, a pal of the singer as telling People.com.
“He wants this to be his masterpiece. He’s predicting this will be his biggest album,” he added. (ANI)
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Gomez doesn't like Bieber's 'bad' company - Aug 06, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna says Chris Brown was 'controlling and insecure' - Jan 15, 2010
- Chris Browns court date may be postponed - Feb 27, 2009
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- I was never an angry person: Chris Brown - Dec 07, 2009
- Rihanna shelved plans to croon with Elly Jackson after Brown's attack - Apr 23, 2010
- Whitney Houston advises Rihanna not to reconcile with Chris Brown - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna breaks silence about ex-boyfriend Chris - Nov 04, 2009
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Glen Campbell gives a great performance at the Grammys - Feb 14, 2012
- Chris Brown's mum "loves Rihanna like a daughter" - Sep 05, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey warns Rihanna against reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 09, 2009
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011