Chris Brown apologized to Rihanna 9 days after the alleged attackMarch 7th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 07 (ANI): Singer Chris Brown, who allegedly brutally beat Rihanna and left her with horrific injuries, reportedly apologized to her about nine days after the alleged attack.
According to the police report, Rihannas assistant received a text message from Brown on February 17, nearly nine days after the alleged attack, apologizing for his brutal and psychotic act and insisting that he was going to “get help, reports Fox News.
The report also alleged that Brown attacked Rihanna after she objected to a three-page text message that he received from a former lover.
Brown allegedly became psychotic and tried to kick her out of the car without caring about her opinion, and later began beating her mercilessly.
Meanwhile, Rihannas fans seem to be upset with her over her decision to reconcile with Brown, as many women look up to her. (ANI)
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Chris Brown, Rihanna stuck in Los Angeles due to police investigation - Feb 13, 2009
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Chris Brown's gay, racial rant against Raz B - Dec 30, 2010
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Sex text from Brown''s manager triggered Rihanna fight - Mar 11, 2009
- Wife in trouble after sending hubby SMS meant for lover! - Aug 04, 2011
- Rihanna sends raunchy text to Joe Jonas? - Aug 10, 2011
- Chris Brown hires Paris Hiltons spin doctor to get out of Rihanna mess - Feb 18, 2009
- 20/20 Magazine Features Rihanna's Interview - Nov 08, 2009
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna says going back to Brown after attack was wrong - Nov 06, 2009
- Rihanna to blame for assault by Brown, say US youngsters - Mar 17, 2009
- Full horror of Rihanna attack revealed - Aug 26, 2009
- Chris Brown denied UK visa because of his 'criminal past' - Jun 08, 2010