Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna nowFebruary 23rd, 2011 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 23 (ANI): Pop singer Chris Brown is now allowed go near Rihanna.
A judge has lifted the restraining order that prohibited Brown from going near the ‘Rude Boy’ singer, reports TMZ.
Brown appeared in court in downtown L.A., where a judge replaced Rihanna’s restraining order with a level one order, which means Brown and Rihanna can have contact as long as he does not harass, annoy, or molest her.
Rihanna was not in court but her attorney Donald Etra told the judge Rihanna has no objection to the new order. (ANI)
- Rihanna 'agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown' - Feb 11, 2011
- Rihanna okay with modification in restraining order - Feb 11, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 29, 2011
- Chris Brown's absence from Grammys not related to Rihanna trial, says rep - Jan 31, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Rihanna to perform in public first time after assault - Aug 07, 2009
- Chris Brown is given sentence - Aug 05, 2009
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Chris Brown spends late night in bar after getting charged in Rihanna case - Mar 07, 2009
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Judge throws out Tila Tequila's sex tape restraining order appeal - Oct 08, 2010
- Rihanna may testify against Chris Brown, says her lawyer - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna to appear in court - May 29, 2009