Chris Brown Admits That He Still Loves RihannaSeptember 3rd, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Just days after receiving the verdict for his assaulting of R&B diva and his then girlfriend Rihanna, earlier this year in the month of February, Chris Brown made his appearance on the “Larry King Live” show.
Ever since he had received a lot of flak for the abuse of the songstress, he had been vehement in seeking apology on the matter publicly, this not being the first time that the singer has gone on air and declared how regretful about the whole incident he is.
The Chris Brown interview hit the television screens on Wednesday, September 2, at 9 p.m. EST. In August, Brown had been sentenced to five year’s probation and 6 months of community labor after he had pleaded guilty to felony assault charges.
Brown had appeared on the show accompanied by his attorney and his mother and spoke on many subjects that were sensitive in nature, with host Larry King. During the talks on the show, Brown was found saying, “I accept full responsibility. Out of respect for her and myself, I don’t really want to talk about what went on.”
Brown also answered in the affirmative to all the questions that King asked him, regarding his affection for Rihanna. He replied spontaneously with a, “Definitely”, when king had asked him, “Do you love her?”
Brown said that when he had seen the photograph of Rihanna after being subjected to the assault by him, he hadn’t being able to believe that he had been the cause of it. Said Brown, “That’s not who I am as a person. I don’t know what to think.”
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Chris Brown could face charges after 'violent outburst at 'GMA' - Mar 23, 2011
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Chris Brown's naked pic 'leaked online by ex' - Mar 06, 2011
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Will Chris Brown apologize on Larry King Live? - Aug 03, 2009
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Chris Brown hopes to be back with Rihanna - Sep 03, 2009
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
Tags: affection, apology, appearance, assault charges, chris brown, diva, felony assault, flak, gina gomez, girlfriend, larry king, larry king live, photograph, probation, rihanna, songstress, television screens