Chris apologises for beating up RihannaJuly 22nd, 2009 - 7:54 pm ICT by IBNS
Jul 22 (IBNS) A video statement posted on YouTube over the beating suffered by his ex-girlfriend Rihanna becomes the vehicle of apology for Singer Chris Brown.
Brown (20) yesterday told fans he was ashamed of his behaviour towards the Umbrella singer (21) who suffered facial injuries.
Expressing his “deepest regret” over the fight, he bears “full responsibility”.
“I’ve told Rihanna countless times and I’m telling you today I’m truly, truly sorry I wasn’t able to handle the situation differently and better,” he said.
He clashed with Rihanna in February and admitted felony assault last month. He must attend anger management courses and do community service. The two-minute clip was also posted on his website. Christopher Maurice Brown (born May 5, 1989) is an American recording artist and actor. He made his recording debut in late 2005 with the self-titled album Chris Brown at the age of 16.
The album featured the hit single “Run It!”, which topped the Billboard Hot 100, making Brown the first male artist to have his debut single to top the chart. The album has sold over two million copies in the United States and was certified double Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Brown’s second studio album, Exclusive was released worldwide in November 2007. It spawned two successful singles; his second U.S. number one hit, “Kiss Kiss” featuring T-Pain and “With You”, which peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.
Brown has released a deluxe version of his album called the The Forever Edition. The first single from it, “Forever”, was released in May 2008 and reached number two on Billboard Hot 100. Exclusive has been certified Platinum by the RIAA.
Chris Brown Apology Video
- Prince Royce making first disc in English - Jul 13, 2011
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Report: Rapper Soulja Boy arrested for drug and gun charges - Oct 19, 2011
- Justin Bieber's death rumors circulate on the Internet - Jan 05, 2010
- "Love The Way You Lie" Music Video To Debut On MTV Today - Aug 05, 2010
- Jesse Eisenberg And Nicki Minaj To Come Into Sight On ‘Saturday Night Live’ - Jan 16, 2011
- Katy Perry equals MJ's record - Aug 18, 2011
- 'No Doubt' to make a comeback with their new album - Jun 13, 2012
- "In My Zone 2" Mixtapes Released By Chris Brown - Nov 27, 2010
- Rihanna Tops Billboard’s Hot 100 Singles Chart Again! - Nov 26, 2010
- Beyonce decade's most successful musician: Record industry - Feb 22, 2010
- Bruno Mars grabs top male artist position - Sep 24, 2010
- Drake releases 'Take Care' - Nov 15, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga's latest single is 1,000th number one on Billboard's Hot 100 - Feb 18, 2011
Tags: anger management, apologises, apology, billboard hot 100, chris brown, countless times, deluxe version, double platinum, facial injuries, felony assault, kiss kiss, male artist, management courses, maurice brown, recording industry association, recording industry association of america, recording industry association of america riaa, singer chris, single run, youtube