Chitrangada Singh to promote fitness nowFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 3:13 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 22 (IANS) Actress Chitrangada Singh, who was earlier seen endorsing jewellery and tea brands, will now promote fitness as the brand ambassador of Puma.
The 35-year-old will endorse the brand’s various product range along with their latest running and fitness campaign called Move Faas, which can be seen across Puma stores in India.
“Fitness is gaining popularity in the country and Puma’s ‘Faastest Indian’ will take it to the people in the country in their unique, uber cool style,” Chitrangada said in a statement.
Rajiv Mehta, managing director, Puma South Asia, said: “Running and Fitness is an important category for us and we’re really excited to have Chitrangada Singh as our brand ambassador for the range. She comes from an army background so sports was an integral part of her growing up days.”
- Chitrangada calls herself trendsetter, not follower - Feb 22, 2012
- Yuvraj named PUMA's brand ambassador - Nov 01, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Vidya Balan bags another endorsement deal (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- Poorna Jagannathan new face of a jewellery brand - Jul 28, 2011
- Amrapali Jewels nominated for global honour - May 11, 2012
- Nargis Fakhri is HCL Infosystems' brand ambassador - Aug 31, 2012
- Virat Kohli is Toyota brand ambassador - Apr 05, 2012
- Freida to ink $7 mn endorsement deal? - Oct 20, 2011
- Ranbir named brand ambassador of Nissan (With Images) - Jun 08, 2010
- My husband liked my ethnic look in item number: Chitrangada - Jul 31, 2012
- Kangna at Lawman press conference - Sep 01, 2010
- Sonam Kapoor becomes face of India International Jewellery Week - Jun 07, 2011
- British Indian woos young professionals with trendy jewellery - Oct 02, 2011
- Taj Khazana: Reviving rare but uniquely Indian art and craft (With Images) - Feb 26, 2012