Chitrangada a deadly mixture of looks, talent: Sanjay Suri (Film Snippets)December 10th, 2008 - 11:09 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 10 (IANS) Actor Sanjay Suri, who co-produced and acted in “Sorry Bhai”, can’t stop raving about his co-star Chitrangada Singh.”We were fortunate that Chitrangada chose this film for her comeback. She is very refreshing and easy going to work with,” Sanjay told IANS.
“She is a very attractive woman and I can easily say that she has a deadly combination of looks and talent. I’m sure she will do very well in her career because she is so natural in front of the camera,” he said.
Chitrangada, who debuted with Sudhir Mishra’s ‘Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi’ , had taken a three-year break before returning to the big screen with director Onir’s “Sorry Bhai”.
‘New York’ to be Yash Raj’s first release in 2009
National Award-winning director Kabir Khan’s film “New York” will be Yash Raj Film’s first release of 2009.
Kabir Khan’s previous venture “Kabul Express” was critically acclaimed worldwide and he hopes to repeat his success with “New York”.
The film’s star cast includes John Abraham, Katrina Kaif, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Irrfan Khan.
The film, a contemporary story of three young friends whose lives are turned upside down by certain events that were beyond their control, is set against the larger than life backdrop of the Big Apple.
The film’s first look is set to be revealed along with the Dec 12 release of Yash Raj’s Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”.
Film’s script matters most to me: Sharman Joshi
Actor Sharman Joshi, who played a very different role in Onir’s “Sorry Bhai”, says that the script is his top priority when he chooses a film.
“My priority when I choose a film is the script, then it is the director and then my part in the film. These are my guidelines. I like doing films that I would want to see as an audience,” Sharman told IANS.
“My part in the film is also important. Is the role challenging to portray? Will it be exciting for me? I look at all this very objectively,” said Sharman, whose performances were appreciated in films like “Rang De Basanti” and “Life In A Metro”.
The actor’s future projects include Tips Films’ “Toh Baat Pakki” and Ravi Walia’s “Allah Ke Bande” apart from Rajkumar Hirani’s “Three Idiots”.
- Secret behind Ranveer's six-pack (Movie Snippets) - Nov 15, 2011
- Chitrangada happy with move to commercial cinema - Dec 17, 2011
- I'm honoured to be working with Yash-ji: Salman (With Images) - May 04, 2011
- 'Sorry Bhai' is new beginning for me, says Chitrangada Singh - Oct 29, 2008
- Onir releases 'I AM' trailer on You Tube - Mar 27, 2011
- Anil still goes 'dhak dhak' for Madhuri (Movie Snippets) - Dec 25, 2010
- I never faced obstacles because of my sexual preference: Onir - Mar 13, 2011
- Katrina denies approaching Pankaj Kapoor for role (Film Snippets) - Apr 25, 2011
- Chitrangada still struggling to get over 'Geeta Rao' - May 01, 2012
- Serious to comic to Santa: Chitrangada Singh's new avatars - Jan 10, 2012
- Chitrangada Singh Plays An Aspiring Singer In 'Yeh Saali Zindagi' - Jan 31, 2011
- Communication gap with Nandita helped our chemistry in 'I AM': Purab - Apr 29, 2011
- Link-up with Sudhir did upset me: Chitrangada Singh - Jan 26, 2011
- My wife my greatest critic: Kabir Khan - Aug 10, 2012
- Johar recalls 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' premiere (Movie Snippets) - Oct 16, 2011