Chiranjeevi’s son ties knot with UpasanaJune 14th, 2012 - 3:30 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, June 14 (IANS) Actor-turned-politician K. Chiranjeevi’s actor son K. Ram Charan Teja Thursday tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Kamineni Upasana, at a glittering ceremony at a farm house near the capital city.
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, actress Sridevi and her filmmaker husband Boney Kapoor as well as big names from the southern film industry Rajinikanth and Ambareesh, and many top film personalities from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi cinema world attended the ceremony held at Moinabad in Ranga Reddy district.
Andhra Pradesh Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan, Chief Minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Tamil Nadu Governor K. Rosaiah, many state ministers, members of parliament, former chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and leaders of various political parties were also present there.
Chiranjeevi’s family is throwing a lavish reception Thursday evening at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), which is likely to be attended by the Hindi film superstars - Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and others.
Chiranjeevi, a Congress leader and member of the Rajya Sabha, his actor brothers Pawan Kalyan and Nagendra Babu, brother-in-law Allu Arvind and his son Allu Arjun, Upasana’s grandfather and chairman of Apollo Hospitals Pratap C. Reddy welcomed the guests.
- Chiranjeevi's son engaged - Dec 02, 2011
- Three ministers inducted in Andhra cabinet (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Tarun Tahiliani to design for Upasna-Ram Charan wedding (With Image) - Jun 12, 2012
- Two PRP leaders sworn in as Andhra ministers - Jan 19, 2012
- Kiran Reddy inducts two ministers, drops one (Lead) - Jan 19, 2012
- Narasimhan begins second term as Andhra Pradesh governor - May 03, 2012
- President offers prayers at Tirupati - Jul 07, 2011
- Veteran director K.S.R. Doss dead - Jun 09, 2012
- Ram Charan-Upasana honeymoon at Salvatore Ferragamo's ranch - Jun 20, 2012
- Chiru, a superstar whose political party proved a flop (Profile) - Feb 06, 2011
- Andhra governor, CM pay last respects to Sathya Sai Baba - Apr 24, 2011
- Rajanarasimha Andhra's new deputy chief minister - Jun 10, 2011
- Kiran Kumar Reddy is 16th chief minister of Andhra Pradesh (Second Lead) - Nov 25, 2010
- We're having two weddings on two consecutive days: Ram Charan Teja - Jun 12, 2012
- No successor yet, Narasimhan does R-Day honours - Jan 26, 2012
Tags: actor son, actress sridevi, allu arjun, amitabh bachchan, apollo hospitals, chandrababu naidu, chiranjeevi, film personalities, hicc, hyderabad international convention centre, kiran kumar, lavish reception, pawan kalyan, rajya sabha, ram charan teja, ranga reddy district, southern film industry, tamil telugu, ties knot, time girlfriend