‘Children can wait’, says Eva LongoriaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:30 am ICT by admin
“Not for me, and not for Gabrielle,” the Daily Snack quoted her, as saying.
Earlier, the petite actress revealed that her boss on the TV show, Marc Cherry had slapped a baby ban on her and her husband, French basketball star Tony Parker.
The ban implied that the couple would have to wait at least a year before they got down to the serious business of making babies.
“Tony and I are excited about starting a family, but because Marc has forbidden me to get pregnant this year we’re going to spend time as a married couple and build a solid foundation together before we bring our child into the world,” she said. (ANI)
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Selfishness helped Longoria Parker to bag a role - Oct 10, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria banned from falling pregnant - Jun 11, 2010
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
Tags: actress, babies, basketball star, boss, character gabrielle, desperate housewives, eva longoria, keen, marc cherry, married couple, screen character, serious business, snack, solid foundation, spend time, tony parker, tv show