Children brought happiness in Depp’s lifeMay 9th, 2012 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 9 (IANS) Actor Johnny Depp, who raises two kids with his partner, singer-actress Vanessa Paradis, says becoming a father finally made him happy.
“There is nothing on the earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young,” showbizspy.com quoted Depp as saying.
“You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don’t know how to feel good about the work you’re doing or the life you’re leading.
“You feel empty. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn’t really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up,” he added.
- Johnny Depp to skip Oscar? - Jan 28, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Why Johnny Depp won't marry his girlfriend of 12 years - Dec 03, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Marriage doesn't seem necessary for us: Johnny Depp - May 24, 2011
- Depp's girlfriend finds marriage scary - Jun 29, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp to play literary lovers? - Sep 07, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis nervous about co-starring alongside partner Johnny Depp - Jun 29, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp loved scary movies as a kid - May 15, 2012
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010