Childbirth more nerve-wracking than the Oscars: Halle BerryJanuary 17th, 2008 - 3:32 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 17(ANI): Actress Halle Berry feels that childbirth is more nerve-wracking than awaiting the winners’ announcements at the Academy Awards.
Doctors have cautioned the actress, who is suffering from diabetes, that her condition can cause birthing complications while in labour.
The Monster Ball star admitted that she was quite cool about her pregnancy but now she is worried.
“I’m worried about giving birth. I’ve been pretty cool about my pregnancy up until lately, but suddenly I’m realising that there’s a baby that’s got to come out and someone is going to have to be there to push it out, Contactmusic quoted her as telling British magazine Reveal
“Emotionally, I’m a bit of a mess. Besides all the hormones bubbling and boiling inside me, the anticipation is starting to get to me. I’m more nervous now than I was during the Oscars,” she added. (ANI)
- Playboy model Candice is Aishwarya fan - Sep 19, 2011
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Middleton regrets not meeting Princess Diana - Nov 17, 2010
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- British beauty turns Bollywood babe - Aug 17, 2010
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Niall Horan's scary first kiss - May 21, 2012
- 'Arthur' director intimidated by Helen Mirren - Apr 07, 2011
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Anne Hathaway: Is She Feeling Nervous To Host The Oscars? - Dec 01, 2010
- 'Wall Street' sequel was nerve wracking: Douglas - Oct 17, 2010
- Radcliffe's scary moment - Feb 18, 2012
- Alicia Silverstone thanks fans - May 11, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012