Chew well, keep slim, says PaltrowMay 11th, 2012 - 7:34 am ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow likes to chew every mouthful of food 13 times to help maintain her slender figure.
“Gwyneth could pass for a 20-year-old. Her figure is amazing, you’d never know she’d given birth to two children,” a source told dailystar.co.uk.
“She sticks to a very strict macrobiotic diet which involves eating mainly grains and vegetables. She makes sure she chews every mouthful 13 times, at least. She also does organic juice detoxes. It sounds boring but she looks incredible. She works out five days a week and does Pilates,” said the source.
However, Paltrow has previously hinted she needs extra help to make sure she looks good, but tries not to diet too much because she wants to enjoy her life.
“For me, sleep is a major thing. I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck. ‘I had to work hard to get like this, but now I’m here it’s so great because I don’t have to think about it. I can just enjoy life. What a relief that is,” she had earlier said.
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Fried food is my weakness, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 15, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Paltrow plans to go for detox - Jan 07, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow sips green tea after hangover - May 11, 2011
- I'm in the best shape of my life, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Apr 16, 2011
- When Gwyneth Paltrow was propositioned on Hollywood's casting couch - Oct 09, 2010
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- The Dukan Diet: the weight-loss trend most French women swear by - May 30, 2010
- Gaining weight was a nightmare: Paltrow - Nov 24, 2010