Cheryl’s mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley ColeFebruary 21st, 2011 - 3:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 21 (ANI): Cheryl Cole’s mother-in-law has urged her to get back with ex husband Ashley Cole.
Cole has received a string of phone calls from Sue Cole ever since she moved into Cheryl and Ashley’s old marital home in Surrey to live with her son.
“Sue talks about the house and how it misses Cheryl’s stylish touch. And she has told her how much she wishes she was still with ‘her Ash’,” the Mirror quoted a close friend of Cheryl’s as saying.
“Sue would love to see them back together, but Cheryl has made it clear that there is no chance - she wouldn’t let herself get hurt by him again.”
Cheryl’s pal said, “She has always thought the world of Sue and they had a great relationship when she was married to Ashley. But she now just wants to move on.” (ANI)
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- I don't need Ashley anymore: Cheryl - Sep 12, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Pals fear Cheryl may reunite with Ashley - Jan 31, 2011
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Cheryl's 10 mn pounds worth of demands from Ashley - Jul 07, 2011
- Ashley and Cheryl meet secretly at former marital home - Jan 31, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's 'divorce from Ashley just weeks away' - Aug 04, 2010
- Cheryl spends evening with ex-husband - Jun 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011