Cheryl ignores love rat Ashley in autobiographySeptember 27th, 2010 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 27 (ANI): Actress Cheryl Cole has made no mention of cheating former hubby Ashley Cole or of their divorce in her 253 page-autobiography, ‘Through My Eyes’.
Instead, Cheryl writes about her new men - Will.i.am and Derek Hough - and even claims she’s had “the best times of my life” in the past two years.
Geordie Cheryl, 27, describes Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am, her producer, as “passionate to the core”.
“He’s the best… he’s a sweetheart,” the Sun quoted her as saying about Derek Hough.
And while there is no pictures of serial cheat Ashley, 29, there are several of her with the other two fellas.
In her book, Cheryl also reveals she wants to spend more time in the US when she’s moved out the Surrey home she and Ashley shared.
“I’ve spent a bit of time in LA over the last couple of years… I love it that the sun shines all the time,” she wrote. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole now wants the 'sex factor' - May 13, 2010
- Sex ban slapped on malaria-hit Cheryl Cole! - Jul 16, 2010
- Will.i.am 'sick with rage' over Cheryl Cole 'meeting' Derek Hough - Apr 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'planning Las Vegas trip with Derek Hough' - Apr 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole spends two nights with hunky dancer - May 31, 2010
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Troubled Cheryl Cole awakens her 'spiritual' side - Dec 09, 2010
- I am single, says Cheryl Cole - Dec 19, 2010
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'planning to move to Los Angeles' - Dec 01, 2010
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Is Cheryl Cole dating 50 Cent? - Dec 09, 2010
- Cheryl Cole wants babies, but not marriage - Jan 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole felt dumping hubby was 'right thing to do' - Sep 28, 2010