Cheryl feels betrayed by husband AshleySeptember 6th, 2010 - 3:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 6 (IANS) Singer Cheryl, who has just divorced cheating husband, British footballer Ashley Cole, admits she feels betrayed.
“I feel betrayed. Yes, definitely I do, but I’ve got to take everything that’s happened and learn from it. I accept that that’s a chapter of my life that’s finished,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying. “And I’ve just got to be grateful that I’ve got so many good things going on. I have. And there’s no children, you know?”
“Some people’s lives fall apart. Of course, it’s heartbreaking, but it’s not anything remotely like it could have been and I’m very, very thankful for that,” added the 27-year-old who is judge on the reality show “The X Factor”.
The Girls Aloud star divorced Ashley, 29, at London’s High Court last Friday - citing his “unreasonable behaviour”.
- 'I feel betrayed', says cheated Cheryl Cole - Sep 06, 2010
- Cheryl glad she didn't have kids with Ashley - Sep 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole felt dumping hubby was 'right thing to do' - Sep 28, 2010
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole offers support to Coleen Rooney - Sep 13, 2010
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'planning to move to Los Angeles' - Dec 01, 2010
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Pals fear Cheryl may reunite with Ashley - Jan 31, 2011