Cheryl drops surnameApril 9th, 2012 - 2:21 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 9 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly dropping her surname to boost her music career.
She’s aiming to be as big as Rihanna and Beyonce and for that she is plans to get rid of Cole, which she got after marrying Ashley Cole. The 28-year-old divorced the footballer in September 2010 amid allegations he had cheated on her.
“She’s not removing Cole legally, it’s just a career statement. She’s in a really good place at the moment and wants to take life by the balls,” dailymail.couk quoted a source as saying.
“She can’t wait to start performing live again and her new stage name has given her comeback an extra bit of spice,” the source added.
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Singer Cheryl Cole to keep her married name despite split from husband Ashley Cole - Aug 17, 2010
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Ashley Cole plans to win Cheryl back - Mar 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole has girl crush on Rihanna - Feb 17, 2011
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012