Cheryl Cole’s pals worry as love-split anniversary nearsFebruary 7th, 2011 - 2:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 7 (ANI): As the one year split anniversary of Cheryl and Ashley Cole nears, friends of the reality show judge have expressed worry about the star’s health.
Their warnings come as the X Factor babe faces her first Valentine’s Day without her 30-year-old ex-husband.
‘Girls Aloud’ bandmate Kimberley Walsh has admitted being terrified about the strain on her pal.
“I do feel a bit protective. I don’t like the fact she’s so trapped sometimes, trying to go out and about. There’s not a great deal you can do about it but it frustrates me,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling Cosmopolitan magazine.
“Everyone deserves a little bit of freedom and she doesn’t have that,” she said.
The concerns come after a tough year for Cole in which she split from Ashley and battled malaria. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Malaria-ridden Cole 'had written her deathbed will' - Oct 15, 2010
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole bans 'Girls Aloud' pals to see her in hospital - Jul 14, 2010
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Girls Aloud urge Cheryl Cole to ditch cheating hubby Ashley - Feb 16, 2010
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: anniversary, babe, cheryl and ashley cole, cheryl cole, cosmopolitan magazine, daily star, freedom, girls, Health Science, kimberley walsh, little bit, london feb, love, malaria, pals, reality show, show judge, valentine s day, x factor